Salary: £23.5K Basic + Commission
Contact: Callum Baines
Graduate/Entry Level – Financial Sales Executive
Location: Central London
Top Selling Points:
Career Progression – Graduates promoted within first year, opportunity to rise through the ranks!
Potential Earnings – Average first year earnings of £35K, top graduate took home £50K first year!
Training – Only take on grads/entry level and supports with excellent training and development!
Location – Based in central London, on the Thames. Excellent social scene in the local area!
The Company – Global business with a track record in finance sector and incredible reviews!
The client has grown from a small consulting firm, founded in 1997, into Europe’s largest financial innovation funding specialist helping organisations improve their global performance.
With over 20 years’ experience, they proudly have the largest technical team dedicated to R&D Tax claims across Europe. Keen to join them? Check out the role…
As a Sales Executive, you will be on the frontline of selling the company product ensuring excellent customer service is provided. You will work closely with the whole Sales team, including the Sales Manager and the Business Development Managers, in order to generate as much new business as possible, calling company directors, initially generating appointments for managers to go and close the deals.
The suitable candidate for the role needs the majority/all of the following:
- Degree Educated or ambitious school leavers
- A natural sales ability and resilient nature
- Demonstrated intelligence and telephone manner
- Confident and self-motivated individual
What’s on Offer?
- Starting salary of £24K, with realistic earnings of £35K+ first year OTE.
- Top Earner took home £55K in first year! Incredible earning potential!
- Weekly, monthly and yearly incentives!
- Lively social scene, drinks on Fridays as well as regular socials.
- All promotion comes from within the company and is entirely merit-based.
- Targets to hit are structured and clear, therefore career progression is inevitable.
This opportunity is excellent for a finance/business graduate looking to get their foot in the door of the finance sector – work for a well-known business and develop your experience whilst earning great money! Apply Now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!