Salary: Starting salary of £20k-£23k + commission
German-Speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Offices in London and Berlin
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an immediate start at a top recruitment firm in Central London for a German-speaking role. With the buoyancy of the European market at one of its highest for years, NOW is the perfect time to utilise your linguistic skills in order to earn yourself lots of money!
The company offering the position have an annual turnover of $3bn and work in the technological market. The training on offer will enable you to become a specialist recruiter in one of the following lucrative fields; credit risk, risk management, marketing analytics, big data or data management. Not only will you gain new credible skills, but you will also be earning a healthy basic wage and uncapped commission from the outset. Success in this role has seen top billers in the past have earned 100k+ after just two years!!
The skills required as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Fluent in German to business level
- B2B Sales experience or University Degree (2:2+ or the equivalent of )
- Confident person
- Highly motivated and financially driven
- Strong communication skills on the phone or in person.
- Fast learner
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant involves:
- Winning and managing new clients.
- Meeting Clients in Germany & London
- Sourcing the best candidates
- Negotiating terms and developing business
- Making deals so you get more commission!
What the job offers you!
- Starting salary of £20k-£23k, non-capped commission from the outset
- Salary increase within 3 months
- Top billers earning in excess of £70,000+ in first year; £100,000+ second year
- Excellent incentives schemes:
- Yearly and monthly monetary rewards
- All-inclusive weekends away
- Overseas trips to places such as Las Vegas, Marbella, Miami, etc.
- Working in an office in the middle of Central London
- Lively social scene/ events days
- Rapid career progression
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!