Salary: £35-50K DOE + commission
Contact: Noémie Pavy
Based in London or Munich – Salary Negotiable depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a German Speaking IT Recruitment Consultant to join a multi-award-winning agency as voted by the Sunday Times. They are leading specialists in the IT and HR sectors of recruitment and they are now growing their teams and are on the lookout for their next top billers.
Your role will be fast-paced and challenging, offer a high level of autonomy and will allow you to progress alongside inspiring managers. You will work with some of their largest clients globally, have access to great training sessions and progression scheme.
To be successful in this role you will: German Speaking IT Recruitment Consultant
- Headhunt top-level candidates in your specialism area and take them through the whole recruitment process
- Use different advertising and social media platforms to promote open vacancies
- Establish a strong presence in your network and become ‘the face’ in your space by having a consultative approach
- Build extensive market maps in different regions to ensure your success and understanding of market climate
- Be proactive in your business development strategy to scale your portfolio of accounts
- Advise clients on the best hiring practices
- Work towards achieving and exceeding targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
What the company has to offer: German Speaking IT Recruitment Consultant
- Huge presence in DACH markets
- Zero KPIs – you are the CEO of your own desk and will be expected to take ownership
- Dress down environment and a family-feel culture
- Competitive commissions going up to 30%
- Open-plan offices with ping-pong & pool tables and Xbox
- Growing company with circa 70 employees in multiple locations
To be considered for this position you will be:
- A native German speaker or have fluent German language skills, as well as 3+ years’ experience in Tech recruitment on a 360 capacity.
- You will be able to show a successful track record of placing candidates in the Data, Software development or Cloud space, and preferably have previous sales experience.
- A positive, can-do attitude is key to join the team.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply below for immediate consideration!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!