Salary: £18K - £22K Basic + Commission (OTE 10K 1st Year)
Contact: Callum Baines
Finance/Trading Software Sales Executive
An exciting opportunity working in the commercial side of investment and trading as a Finance/Trading Software Sales Executive. This dynamic business based in Buckinghamshire is offering an excellent sales opportunity for the right individual.
Location: Cranfield, Bedford (MK43)
Salary: £18K – £22K Basic + Commission (OTE 10K first year)
JOB TITLE: Finance/Trading Software Sales Executive
An exciting stepping stone for a graduate to learn more about the trading markets.
Talented employees can have progression to a closing role, or even to a brokerage firm.
Starting in the role of Telesales Executive, following training on the company, industry and product software, you will carry out the following duties:
- Support senior sales staff with the aim of selling trading courses
- Carry out client research for sales and marketing purposes
- Keep up to date with any changes to products offered
- Contact prospective clients
- Booking prospective clients into upcoming Webinars (online presentations)
- Provide information to prospective clients
- Follow up on information provided
- Close sales to current/prospective clients
- Hit targets/KPI’s approved by the Directors
- Degree – 2:2 minimum (ideally a relevant course)
- Commercial experience (ideally sales/BDM)
- Good understanding of technology
- Ability to learn and think on your feet
- Good telephone manner and presentation skills
- Keen to develop and gain further commercial education
- Familiarity with investment businesses – beneficial, not essential
Whether trading Shares, FX, Indices or Commodities this client’s powerful trading strategies combined with their comprehensive support package, enables people of all experience levels to earn a lucrative tax-free income from trading. The founders have always believed that trading is a business that needs to be learnt. Good traders are not lucky. Successful trading requires an understanding of the markets and an appreciation of the rewards and risks involved.
The trading indicators and concepts were first used by institutions and brokers as a trading tool to promote more disciplined trading. The popularity and more importantly the success of the analysis prompted the development of the indicators for use by individuals in the retail market.
HOURS OF WORK: 9am – 6pm & 1 hour for lunch
HOLIDAY: 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
BENEFITS: Excellent progression, bonuses, free car parking and even more!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!