Salary: 24K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Chris Moreau
Are you an ambitious graduate looking to get into the financial industry, however you’re weary of the lack of progression and limited earnings in the first years? Earn more than your mates ever could out of university and become a partner at the firm before you hit 30 by applying here for this Finance Recruitment Graduate role.
Our client are specialist recruiters for CFO’s and Finance Directors to private equity-backed, FTSE 250 businesses. Operating in the heart of London in amazing offices, utilise this chance to gain second-to-none industry exposure working with private equity investors to provide the best quality finance talent – ensuring successful strategic development.
The Role – Finance Recruitment Graduate:
You’ll effectively be running your own ‘ business within a business ’ with all the support and training necessary to master the two main pillars of this graduate scheme: business development and Search.
– Develop your business acumen and understanding of the financial industry through daily interaction with leading industry figures and interesting.
– Identify new business leads and win new business through negotiation and expertise.
– Develop and manage strong client relationships for successful brand awareness and business efficiency.
– Identify key movers and shakers across the market, information gathering and brief creation.
– Headhunting and shortlisting key candidates, managing the whole matching process by targeting relevant companies and roles.
Earnings as a Finance Recruitment Graduate:
Earn uncapped commission and yearly bonuses. The top performer earned £675,000 last year.
– First year: Base £24,000 ~ OTE £40,000
– Second year: OTE £70,000+
– Third year: OTE £100,000+
What we are looking for:
– 2:1/1st for top 50 University
– Excellent communication skills
– Drive, ambition and focus
– Strength of character and leadership traits, you will be interacting with C-suite calibre individuals daily.
What you can expect from the role of a Finance Recruitment Graduate
– Leading industry training and mentorship.
– Unrivalled industry exposure and networking opportunities.
– Competitive salary.
– Amazing offices and company culture.
– Lunch clubs across top venues in London and even more!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!