Salary: Basic salary between £35-50k
Contact: Trilly Martin
I am working with a Finance and Legal Headhunting Firm who are looking for someone with 1-3yrs Finance or Legal Recruitment experience to fill this Senior Consultant Role.
The company have been running successfully since 2012 by a group of industry-leading consultants from several search firms to provide recruitment solutions to clients within financial markets and the legal sector.
Benefits of this Senior Consultant role include:
- Basic salary between £35-50k (dependant on experience)
- Market-leading commission structure (35-60%)
- Average fee size is £47,000
- Flexible working hours to everyone in the business
- Equity in the company once you reach director level
- Learning from Top Billers in the industry
- OTE £200k in 2-3 years in the business
- 25 days annual holiday (rising 1 day each year up until 30 days)
Because of the level they are working at currently, they are in need of someone who can come in and pick up the role very quickly. As a result of this, there are some specific requirements that will be essential to do well in the role.
Candidate Requirements for this Senior Consultant role:
- 1-2 years of Recruitment experience in Finance or Legal
- Clear consistent achievements in recruitment and billing figures of £120k+ annually
- Strong reasons for leaving previous roles if you haven’t been there that long
- Personable and polite telephone manner
- Strong work ethic – a go getter with leadership skills
This company will hire people soon – the opportunity won’t be around forever! Get in touch with me today and we can arrange a phone call when it suits you.
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!