Salary: 35-65k base salary depending on experience
Contact: Laura O'Mahony
RULE are working with a client looking to double in size in the next 2 – 3 years and they want Experienced Financial Recruitment Consultant to join the team and grow out divisions.
Established in 2003 and with impressive pedigrees behind the director and management team, it’s the perfect opportunity for someone looking to step up their career and join a business where effort and hard work is genuinely rewarded.
They have a really mature environment and a director who encourages and motivates staff constantly.
A consultant joined the business after 3 years with a large recruitment corporation where he had never received a promotion within that time and at peak billed £100K after 3.5 years with my client he has received multiple promotions and is now an associate director on target to bill £600K this year.
The Benefits of this role as an Experienced Financial Recruitment Consultant
- Attractive base salary DOE
- 40% commission on contract, 50% commission on perm (of total billings)
- Mature work environment
- Opportunity to grow own team
- Not KPI heavy
- Extensive client base
- £200K club
- Holiday incentives – previous trips have included NY, Ibiza
- Reasonable working hours, 8.30 am-6 pm (flexibility to work from home) and even more!
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-5 years’ experience recruiting within the financial sector (preferably with experience in Senior Finance, Change and Transformation, Procurement & Supply Chain or Public Sector)
- Ambitious and driven to be part of a steadily expanding business
If you’re currently in a company where you feel like another number and a clog in the wheel, apply now and let’s discuss your next move.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process & prepare you for interview. Realise your potential with RULE!