Salary: £28-32K basic salary + bonuses
Contact: Chris Moreau
“Calling out all candidates on Graduate Schemes! Permanent – Full-time”
Is your graduate job not living up to your expectations? Maybe you feel your 3-4 years at university are worth more than the every day you are currently experiencing. If this is the case, a consultancy career as a Research Associate in recruitment could be for you!
With our client, no two days are the same and your performance isn’t dependent on your manager’ opinion, you make your own luck!! Based in London they have an international outreach, as such your clients will be global executive decision-makers operating at the forefront of investor relations, private equity and strategic consulting sectors. If this sounds like a bit of you then APPLY NOW.
What the Role entails and who we are looking for: Research Associate
Executive search is a field that necessitates detailed market research and mastery over the mapping process in order to deliver a flawless candidate experience and client satisfaction. The role of an executive research consultant is to seek out the best-matched roles for their candidates based on their needs as well as negotiating package-deals to close the process. In parallel, a consultant’s bread and butter lie in the creation and retention of relationships with key clients that will determine yours and the company’s long-term success – This is enabled through meticulous client brief delivery and a level of delicacy when putting new candidates forward to them. There is an enormous sense of satisfaction derived from the role as you are responsible for your own business and project management within a business.
Ideal candidates will tick most of these boxes: Research Associate
- 2:1 degree or higher from a top 30 University or international equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, eloquent in both spoken and written form
- Capable of working in a high-level professional environment or professional experience
- Leadership, adaptability and a problem-solving or analytical mind
- Sheer drive, ambition and sights set on the top of the business world.
What our client offers: Research Associate
- £28k-£32k basic salary with 20% annual bonus structure
- Second to none industry exposure and networking opportunities
- Progression from associate researcher to Senior consultant within your first 5 years.
- Industry-leading training and mentoring program
- Lavish offices in trendy SOHO with views across the London Skyline
- Competitive incentive program
- Monthly and Quarterly lunch clubs and reward schemes
- Annual Trip to the US (Miami, LA, New York)
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!