Salary: 28-30K Salary (40k OTE)
Contact: Louis Farquharson
Want to work on the most exclusive and executive roles? Do you have a top degree from a leading university?
We have an opportunity to work with one of the leading search agencies in the world who have offices in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America.
This client is a worldwide executive search firm, specialising in chief executive and senior-level assignments. This firm have been industry leaders for over 60 years; therefore, they have expert knowledge and experience in helping their clients build the best leadership teams in the world.
The role and candidate
To be a successful Executive Search Consultant, you will be an intelligent, hardworking individual. You will be dealing with the most exclusive roles for senior positions across the globe. Daily tasks include the following:
- Market mapping – Identify the key movers and shakers across the market
- Market research – Be as informed as possible; advise candidates with confidence
- Headhunting – Be proactive; target the best even if they already have great jobs
- Shortlisting – identify candidates worth targeting for a specific role
Exceptional candidates will possess most, if not all, of the following:
- University Degree from a top University – 2:1 or higher
- Strong communication skills, with an eloquence in the language in spoken and written form
- Experience of working in a professional environment or the aptitude to do so.
- Leadership, adaptability, problem solving and the ability to build a relationship quickly.
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success.
What’s on offer – Executive Search Consultant role
- £28,000 – £30,000 basic salary, depending on experience
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Extensive and ongoing training
- New offices in London with opportunities to transfer to international offices (Africa, Asia, Europe and North America)
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Check out our latest blog https://rulerecruitment.com/find-right-cultural-fit-job-hunting/
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!