Salary: Salary £20.5K - first-year earnings of £30K-£35K
Contact: Louis Farquharson
A new role with an exciting combination of business development and delivery, the Event Relations Executive will primarily be tasked with acquiring and managing relationships with C Suite / senior executives who are invited to attend the events sold by this client. This is primarily a sales/business development position in a target driven environment based in the city centre.
What’s on offer to you as an Event Sales Executive?
- Starting salary of £20.5K, with realistic first-year earnings of £30K-£35K.
- Training schemes – turning grads into industry experts in their chosen event market.
- Excellent career progression due to organic/internal promotion.
- Opportunity to specialise and develop into a Business Development Manager.
- A young and collaborative office environment – the sales team is full of graduates with a great culture and similar company ambitions!
What are we looking for?
- Graduates – degree educated with a willingness to train!
- Previous experience with customer service, sales, account management or event delivery would be preferred.
- Target driven candidates with a hunger for success.
- Verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic to make sales and commission and also learn about the company and its values.
This role is for an immediate start date!
Interested? Apply today to discuss this role with a RULE consultant in further detail!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to prospective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!