Salary: 20-22K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Are you seeking an exciting new career for 2019? Are you ambitious, hard-working and motivated to succeed? Do you want a role as an Entry-Level Recruitment Consultant that will challenge you and reward you for your hard work? If the answer is YES, look no further!
The Role – Entry-Level Recruitment Consultant
After extensive training, you will be managing the complete recruitment lifecycle, from bringing onboard new clients alongside sourcing candidates and overseeing the interview process. We require 5 money hungry, motivated and driven trainees who are serious about starting a career in recruitment. By starting your career with us, you can expect to earn in excess of £35k in your first year!
- A hard work ethic
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A strong business acumen
- Money motivated attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Drive and ambition
- Outgoing, confident and sociable
- A degree and sales experience is preferable; however, it is not essential if you are of graduate calibre.
Salary – Entry-Level Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000 basic + uncapped commission & luxurious incentives including holidays, lunch clubs and much more! You can realistically expect to earn 35K in your first year as a recruitment consultant!
Benefits of becoming an Entry-Level Recruitment Consultant:
- Base salary of £20k with an uncapped commission structure
- Company Lunch Club each month
- Company Holidays – Our last company trip was to Barbados!
- Luxurious Incentives
- Beer & Prosecco Fridge
- Early finish on Friday’s
- Realistic earnings- year one OTE £35k, year two OTE £55k, year three OTE £85k
- Working in a fast-paced market
- Rapid career progression – opportunity to fast track your career to Senior Consultant within 1 year
Apply now to be considered for this incredible, unrivalled opportunity!
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role as a trainee recruitment consultant, then please apply today.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Not sure if you are ready to make the move from your current role? Read our blog to help you make the right decision!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!