Salary: 22-25K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Trilly Martin
This position will fast track your career from a Recruitment Resourcer to a Recruitment Consultant within 3-6 months! Are you motivated by Money? Holidays? Nights Out? Fancy Restaurants? Do you want to work in a fun, supportive, social modern office? Do you want to work hard and progress throughout your career?
If this excites you and you’re willing to put in the hard work and the long hours, Recruitment is a career to consider, and what better way to learn than start as a Recruitment Resourcer and work your way up to the top!
If you have Sales Experience or Commercial Experience alongside a degree, it has been proven that you would be able to pick up the role fairly quickly and start making serious commission within your first few months.
Recruitment Resourcer – Job Spec
– Writing job adverts to attract self-driven candidates
– Interviewing potential candidates
– Booking them interviews with your clients
– Helping to prepare them for their interviews
– Meeting clients and enquiring about their hiring plans
– Building relationships with your candidates and clients
– Promoting the business
Recruitment Resourcer – Benefits
– Incredible Holiday Abroad incentives
– 20 days annual holiday
– 4pm finish every Friday
– Quarterly massages for each employee
– Modern offices opposite a huge gym
– Monthly incentive to be won including; dinner at The Ritz, Spa Days, High Tea at The Berkeley, etc…
– Uncapped commission up to 40%
– YR1 OTE £35K – £52K!
RULE Recruitment – About Us
RULE Recruitment have been growing steadily since 2015 and now have 12 consultants in the business. We Recruit into Recruitment and Sales positions throughout the U.K, predominantly London, and work with the top 10% of businesses that we truly believe in. We have one of the most competitive commission structures in the market ranging up to 40% of what you bill, one of our most successful consultants made £52k in their first year! We have brilliant one on one and classroom training from our director who has 15 years of experience in the sector.
If you want to find out more about being a Recruitment Resourcer or think you have what it takes to be successful in the Recruitment Industry, click apply now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Check out our latest blog https://rulerecruitment.com/find-right-cultural-fit-job-hunting/
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!