Salary: 23-25K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
This Entry-level Recruiter position is NOT to be missed!
Competitive? Sporty? Hard-working? All fit your personality? Apply NOW!
A graduate desperately wanting to start your career? Apply NOW!
Have sales experience but desperate to get away from your current job? Apply NOW!
It is a well-known fact that sales roles are a lucrative business, and recruitment is perhaps the most so. A 23,000 company populated industry, the reason people are starting-up so many recruitment agencies is that there is money to be made! So why not join in and start saving for the things that you so desperately want or need.
The client who has the job role on offer is looking for an ambitious, hard-working and money-motivated individual, who wants to advance in a firm that is looking to grow and succeed far and beyond its competitors. Going in at the trainee level, you will be guided through the role by an expert in their field of recruitment; this could be banking, finance, media sector to name but a few. The benefit of the training for you will mean that within 6 months to a year you too will be an expert in that sector of recruitment and be well on your way to the achievable amounts stated in the title. Imagine what you would do with that kind of money… well start spending it now as you apply for the role!
The skills required as an Entry-level Recruiter:
- A natural sales ability or proven experience
- Highly-motivated and financially driven
- Fantastic communication skills
- Passion to succeed and excel in their career
- Competitive edge
The role you would have as an Entry-level Recruiter:
- Generating new business
- Producing adverts for roles
- Reviewing CV’s
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ surpassing targets to earn commission
What the job offers you!
- Starting salary of £22-25k, non-capped commission from the outset
- Salary increase within 3 months
- Top billers earning in excess of £50,000+ in first year; £75,000+ second year
- Excellent incentives schemes:
- Yearly and monthly monetary rewards
- All-inclusive weekends away
- Overseas trips to places such as Las Vegas, Marbella, Miami, etc.
- Working in an office in the middle of Central London
- Lively social scene/ events days
- Rapid career progression
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process & prepare you for interview. Realise your potential with RULE!