Salary: £25K-45K Base DOE, £50K-70K 1st Year OTE
Contact: Michael McConnell
Digital Recruitment Consultant – Client Services, UX & UI
With the Digital & Tech industries booming, you have made the right first choice of choosing your industry. However, now you have, it is important that you maximise that opportunity and be in the right company! Look at what you are missing out on…
Established in 2012, and currently 65 PAX in their London office, the client I am recruiting for specialise in Creative, UX, UI and Client Services. With offices near Covent Garden, they are looking to expand by 20% in the next 6 months and have a perm, contract and dual desks available for ambitious billing consultants who want to take their career to the next level.
They are open to taking on people with a variety of aspirations; becoming a manager, becoming a superbiller; being a key accounts manager – they have something for everyone.
Nevertheless, a specific role they are looking at now is someone with 9 months to 3 years experience to take on a warm desk of 10 accounts where they forecast someone can bill between £25k-30k within a few months and little BD is needed.
What’s On Offer For You as a Digital Recruitment Consultant…
- Guaranteed increase on your basic – typically between £25K-40K DOE.
- Tiered Commission structure rising up to 45%.
- Realistic working hours, several days a month working from home and a 5:00 PM finish every Friday!
- Monthly lunch clubs and Quarterly office get together. Last company trip away was skiing in the Alps!
- Limited KPI’s and full autonomy is given to staff with autonomy and ownership over work.
- Overseas opportunities with New York and further international expansion planned.
APPLY NOW – all applications are confidential and non-committal until it has been agreed the CV can be shared and opportunities discussed.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!