Salary: 23K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Brooke Cooper
Digital & Marketing – Trainee Recruitment Consultant
This is a great opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to work with a market leading Digital, Marketing, Creative and Technology headhunting firm.
Your package as a Recruitment Consultant:
- £23k starting basic salary + uncapped commission (structure scales from 19% – 35%)
- Basic salary increase upon every promotion
- On Target Earnings: 1st year £40k; 2nd year £60k; 3rd year £85k; 4th year £100k+
- Offices in Soho (London) and NYC
- Fast progression opportunities
- Company Phone
- 25 days holiday + 1 duvet day
- 2 company trips abroad every year
- Fun, social and ambitious company culture
- Award winning company
Your role as a Recruitment Consultant:
You will be researching the market, becoming an expert in your field, meeting with existing and potential clients to build strong relationships and winning contracts to fill the positions in the companies. You will also have to find the best candidates for your clients by networking, headhunting on LinkedIn and writing job adverts. Once you find the perfect match your role is to ensure both parties get what they are looking and you close the deal. When the deal is done your success is celebrated with recognition, commission and incentives!
Progression path of a Recruitment Consultant:
Your progression is meritocratic and based on targets and the path is VERY clear. Hard-working Consultants can progress from a Trainee to Director within 5 years:
Resourcer > Consultant > Senior Consultant > Principal Consultant OR Managing Consultant > Business Manager > Associate Director > Director
Recruitment Consultant Profile:
If you are either a graduate looking for your first position or a sales professional looking for a new opportunity, we want to hear from you. Typically we look for anyone with…
- A degree from a university
- Commercial experience
- Competitive/sporty background
- A demonstration of strong work ethic
- Career Driven
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to prospective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, connect with us on LinkedIn!