Salary: £35K basic, £70K 1st Year OTE
Cyber Security Sales – Central London
Want to step up in your career?
See yourself as a hard-working, driven individual that works well in a targeted environment?
Want to work for a cutting-edge company in their field?
If you said ‘yes’ to all of those, you are looking at the right role for you!
Cyber Security is often a term that is off-putting for a lot of people as it seems like something that is far beyond their remit, and is only for the ‘computer boffins’… but that could not be more wrong!
The role currently available is for a client who needs someone with solid sales experience (2+ Years Cyber Security/Tech Sales experience) to join an already well-established Cyber Security sales team. You would be selling the most advanced machine learning technology out there in the market currently, mirroring the human immune system in identifying viruses and threats and nullifying them before they spread. Already used by 3 out of the 5 top world banks and commercial companies like BT, they have a good foothold in the market currently, but they need determined and hungry individuals in order to push sales of the software yet further.
Based on the Strand in London, but with office worldwide in places like Australia, China, Dubai and various European offices, their global presence means an opportunity for travelling with the company too.
So, if you are someone who is hungry to succeed and wants to work in an environment of ‘what you put in, you get out’, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What to expect on a day-to-day basis?
- Opening up conversations and links with new SME businesses explaining the benefits of using the research and expertise that the IT solutions on offer can do for their business.
- Identifying where there are gaps in the market, and mapping out who are the best companies to target.
- Completing the whole sales cycle, from prospecting potential new clients to finally closing new business.
- Continually exceeding sales targets set by your Manager in your region.
- Working as part of a wider Business Development team and helping to contribute towards team targets.
Candidates should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- A minimum of 2:2 from a top 60 University in any degree subject.
- 2+ Cyber Security/Tech Sales experience.
- Strong communication skills, with eloquence in the language in spoken or written form.
- Extra-curricular achievements – open to a wide range of achievements.
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success.
- Ability to have complex conversations with individuals who are experts/leaders in their field.
- Having the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!