Salary: 30k Basic Salary + many benefits
Contact: Callum Baines
A market-leading AI-driven technology business are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their established but growing team!
This business is in the ‘Sunday Times Best Small Companies to work for’ list, additionally to this, the Financial Times recently recognised them as being in the top 100 fastest growing companies in Europe!
As the company and team expand at this exciting time, they are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help provide the exceptional training, support and service that they to provide to clients.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer service, who will maintain client relationships and train users for them to achieve the best possible results from the product.
This role will suit a driven individual with excellent communication skills and experience within the recruitment industry.
- Running training sessions with groups of users either onsite or via webinar
- Taking ownership of clients, maintaining contact, monitoring usage and taking action where required
- Dealing with incoming support queries from clients via our in-app chat function and on the phone
- Working as part of a team and having the willingness to help team members by assisting their clients
- Partnering with the account management team and identifying growth opportunities within accounts
- Gathering feedback from clients and passing them on to the product team, so we can make ongoing improvements to products
- Working with the marketing team to identify clients to provide case studies of how they use the product effectively
- Putting together success planning and review presentations for client meetings
- Working proactively to maintain an excellent level of product knowledge
Essential experience and skills:
- Confident and engaging communication style
- Ability to quickly build rapport and sustain long-lasting client relationships
- Recruitment experience
- Strong sales and persuasion skills
- Willingness to travel to see clients nationally and, on occasion, internationally.
- Good organisational skills and diligence in getting tasks completed to a high standard
- Strong resilience and the ability to take feedback positively
- A proactive approach to learning and development
Nice to have experience and skills:
- Degree 2:1 or above
- Experience of training or presenting
- Strong Boolean and search knowledge
- Strong technical skills and ability to pick up new technology quickly
About the business:
A fast-growth start-up building products that are changing the face of an industry. Growth plans for 2020 are even more ambitious than last year, opening a US office within the next 12 months and continuing to grow our London HQ. On course to build an internationally known business over the next few years and need top talent like you to play a pivotal part in taking us there!
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a fast-paced company that has achieved rapid growth by hiring the very best talent on the market. You’ll enjoy an autonomous working environment that is full of high achievers that want to continue building a top-performing business that is establishing itself as an international brand.
£30k package + many extra benefits!
During the day everyone is focused on building the business, whether that’s engineering, sales, marketing or customer success. Outside of work, we have regular company socials, flexible working, a generous holiday allowance (30 days!) and all of the additional perks that come from working in a WeWork office in London including a rooftop bar, regular exercise classes, beer taps and much more.
We have a strong commitment to everyone’s personal development and are looking for people with that same level of commitment.
If you have a passion for all things ‘Customer focused’ then apply now to find out more!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!