Salary: £30k - £35k Basic Salary OTE £50k+ (Year One)
Contact: Callum Baines
Client Executive / Business Development Specialist
In 2 years, this client has raised €10M and grown from 3 people in their French office to a team of 70 across 3 countries!
The concept is simple. As a candidate, instead of wasting time researching job openings and applying for positions, sign up to this platform once and have companies research your profile and “apply” to you! As a client, instead of trying to look for great talent using difficult channels, gain access to dozens of profiles per week who pass a high qualification bar and are actively seeking their next career move.
So, what would your role be?
– Business development to build your account book
– Helping to evangelise the platform
– Help building the talent.io tech community (events, social media etc.)
– Account Management of existing companies and sign-ups as well as driving growth.
– Encouraging Company engagement on the platform
– Ensuring developers are receiving offers from clients
– Provide Demos of the platform to potential prospects
– Qualify and respond to company signups
– 18 months (or more) experience in recruitment
– Great presentation and communication skills
– Ability to create great relationships with CEO / CTOs / HR managers of companies
– High attention to detail and very organised
– A passion for working in a fast-growing company that is disrupting the recruiting industry
– Creative thinker, willing to take ownership of ideas and think outside the box
– £30K – £35k basic salary
– £45K – £50K OTE in year one
– City centre WeWork offices
– Flexible working hours (work-life balance)
– MacBook and work iPhone provided
– European travel for meetings and networking events
– Hitchhiker scheme (Work in another country office for 2 weeks!)
– Team lunches, incentives and trips
– Table tennis and Mario kart in the office!
– Genuine people with a passion for making an impact in the tech/recruitment world.
If you are looking to move away from traditional recruitment and would be interested in a company disrupting the industry then this is the place for you. This role involves the client facing side of recruitment without dealing with the candidate side – by liaising with the Talent Team the two sides work together in unison.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to prospective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, connect with us on LinkedIn!