Salary: 22-25K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Our client is a well-established Charity Recruiter. They currently have over 40 consultants and are looking to build on their 29 years’ experience. This particular client pride themselves in bringing remarkable people and remarkable organisations together. They are looking for the ultimate salespeople who are looking for a new challenge.
The role – Charity Recruiter
As a junior recruiter, your day to day role will involve many different aspects of the recruitment process. This will vary from writing adverts to negotiating the best deals for your successful candidates. Working in recruitment allows you to be in control of your day and allows you to be in control of what you want to do. To be successful in recruitment you need to have a specific set of personal attributes:
- Resilience – when working in recruitment you face a lot of rejection. A good recruiter will roll with that rejection and not let it affect them.
- Competitive – as recruitment is so faced paced you need to be a competitive person to be able to fight off the competition as well as get to candidates quicker than everyone else in the office.
- Money hungry – recruitment is a sales role and the right candidate will be very money motivated, with a drive and a need to succeed.
The successful applicant will have all the above attributes as well as:
- Ideally a 2:1 from a top 40 university
- Sales or commercial experience
- Played sport to a good level
The benefits of being a Charity Recruiter
You may be asking yourself what you’re going to gain for doing this role and what the benefit to you is. Working in recruitment, not only can you earn £35,000 in your first year, but you can also receive lots of additional benefits:
- Quarterly and annually trips – as an incentive for hitting target you will be able to go on a paid for holiday! Previous locations have included – Las Vegas, Barbados,
- Monthly incentives for hitting targets
- Free breakfast in the office
- Casual Fridays with early finishes
- Uncapped commission structures
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!