Salary: 28-38K Basic Salary + Bonus
Contact: Chris Moreau
RULE has been tasked by a management consultancy firm to find their next London-based Campus Recruiter for their Client Service team. You create and implement ground-breaking strategies to attract high-level graduates from world-class universities across Europe.
This function of the business you are recruiting for is the money-generator and pillar of the business. As such, our client wants recruiters who adopt a “whatever it takes” mantra and hands-on approach to achieving targets and meeting company goals. They want dynamic candidates who have a genuine interest in human capital, who want to manage and scale a team, and who’s ready to make a lasting impact on their fast-growing organisation.
About our Client
Our client utilises cutting-edge technology combined with a global team of 700+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, to support their clients around the clock. Our client regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
They provide business professionals with access to industry-leading expertise and insights to advise on corporate-level decisions.
Does this sound like the place for you? Read on and APPLY NOW!
Your responsibilities as an Internal Campus Recruiter:
As an Internal Campus recruiter, you’ll be required to:
- Work closely with hiring managers to adopt and implement hiring needs to drive strategy.
- Take ownership over the campus recruitment process across key universities and professional service firms. This includes:
- Onsite and offsite recruitment events.
- Targeted research, referrals and sourcing activities.
- Sourcing and Screening
What to look for in your role as an Internal Campus Recruiter:
- £28-38k Basic + Bonus
- Fast-paced, high-performance environment with unwavering commitment to generating top quality hires.
- Opportunity to test creative pipeline development initiatives, identify areas for improvement across the recruitment life cycle and influence change.
- Interest in working directly with stakeholders to define and refine processes and deliver quality hiring results.
- Team-oriented culture with a focus on developing your own team and working within the broader recruitment function to reach collective goals.
- To join a growing team with opportunity for role expansion as the firm continues to scale.
What will qualify you for an Internal Campus Recruitment:
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by bachelor’s or higher degree)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- 1+ years in corporate or campus recruitment. Professional services experience preferred. Agency or executive search considered!
- A mature confident and tenacious personality.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in developing stakeholder relationships.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw strategic insights from recruitment data.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!