Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 + commission
Contact: Jamie Collins
Do you have sales experience but are no longer excited by your product? Then this could be the opportunity you were looking for.
Opportunity for someone with 2+ years’ experience within FinTech Sales or Technology Recruitment to become a Business Development Manager for a company with a product that is thriving. The client offers alternative gaming solutions to big organisations to replace PPA tests during their interview process. The psychology and science behind the product are tried and tested, with it being a leading product in the market.
About the role – Business Development Manager
- You will have Business Development Executives creating leads for you, so you are walking into a warm desk to make your sales
- The product you are selling is a combination of psychometrics and gaming technology to create a product that is taking the Recruitment industry by storm
- The role consists of meeting with prospective clients, showing them the product, how it is best optimised and then essentially sell the product – closing a deal!
The ideal candidate – Business Development Manager
- 2+ years Business Development, Sales or Recruitment experience within SaaS, FinTech or Technology Recruitment
- An avid interest in Psychometrics or Scientific research surrounding personalities
- 2:1 or above from a Top 60 University
- Mature candidate, who thrives on autonomous work and wants the flexibility to be able to work from home
The client is operating within the UK and Ireland markets, with a recent investment of £5.5 million from a partner company, thus looking to expand their brand across international markets.
Location: Blackfriars, London
If you want to become a part of this evergrowing brand, then apply below!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process & prepare you for interview. Realise your potential with RULE!