Salary: £ 30,000-£50,000 (Basic) with OTE of £60,000-£80,000
Contact: Tom Spink
Business Development Executive Role
So, you have got your first year of Sales or Commercial experience under your belt, but you are now looking to take that next step to really propel your career with a Business Development Executive Role! This could be a fantastic opportunity for you to join a business that can match your ambitions and facilitate pushing you to improve constantly and achieve what you set out to in your career!
Who Will You Be Working For?
Our Client was a company started by someone who took the risk to drop out of college and since then been on an incredible 5-year journey whereby the founder is now listed in Forbes with the company valued over $5 billion! Having started 2013, the company is now South Asia’s largest hotel chain and has established a name for itself in India, U.K., China, Malaysia and Nepal and has a phenomenal 10,000 exclusive hotels in its chain. This business has helped to innovate the world’s first full stack technology led hospitality model, making it a true one of a kind! The company has also recently had a huge $1billion investment making it one of the most exciting prospects available to us at RULE and will give you unbelievable opportunity to grow within the role.
The Role Itself
This role is for hungry individuals who are keen to be a part of an exciting growing project.
- The management and motivating of a team of people working under them.
- Contact key decision makers and develop relations with them.
- Work with Business Development Managers to establish partnerships with them.
- Ensure that feedback from property owners and managers is communicated to the broader business (other functions, such as revenue management and product), and acted on as necessary.
- Become an integral part of the sales team, eventually taking responsibility for a territory.
- Generous basic of £ 30,000-£50,000 (Basic) with OTE of £60,000-£80,000
- Office Located in Central London, close to Leicester Square
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Educated to degree level, with a strong academic record.
- Proven track record of problem-solving and strategic thinking.
- Comfortable with numbers, proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong record of work experience in professional businesses.
- Start up, sales or experience preferable, but not essential.
- Entrepreneurial flair with demonstratable examples of this.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process.
Realise your potential with RULE!!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!