Salary: £24k-£36k (DOE) + Commission
Contact: Louis Farquharson
Do you have 1-3 years of B2B sales experience? Are you looking to work in a high growth FinTech company? If so, this Business Development Executive role could be for you!
RULE are working with a client who are looking for team members who can grow their career within the company. This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants the chance to make a noticeable impact on a business.
Our client specialises in providing end-to-end payment solutions for local merchants who want to expand into global markets. This is an exciting and fast-growing industry which has great opportunity to be disrupted and transformed.
The company now operate in 13 global offices, including; Berlin, San Francisco and Beijing. With a large investment, they are now expanding into the UK market.
The Role – Business Development Executive:
As a Business Development Executive, your main responsibilities are:
- Identify high-potential businesses, verticals, and markets to develop and execute outbound sales strategies to onboard new clients
- Own and manage your sales pipeline from lead generation, pitching, negotiations, getting agreements signed up to handing over the deal to the Account Management Team
- Do your homework, explore the pain points of customers, understand their needs and propose high-value solutions in a consultative sales style
- Ensure the timely and successful integration of merchants and provide sales support according to their needs
- Work closely with marketing, product and other teams to develop and execute sales and marketing activities
- Represent at conferences, client meetings, and other industry-related events
- Learn about the industry and provide a competitive solution for your potential customers
To be a successful Business Development Executive, you will require the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1 year (+) of business to business sales experience
- Sales experience in SaaS, Fintech, payments, tech or digital services is a plus but not required
- Excellent presentation and communication skills through a different medium
- Strong sense of work ethic and business etiquette
- Strong interest in technology and digital space
- Have excellent intercultural competences and experience working with a diverse team
- Availability to go on business trips
- £24k – £36k basic salary (DOE)
- Commission on sales (Uncapped and ability to double salary)
- Performance-based bonus
- Opportunity to do sales and business development in other markets
- Personalised career development based on your performance and competencies
If this Business Development Executive role sounds interesting, do not hesitate to get in contact and apply!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process & prepare you for interview. Realise your potential with RULE!