Salary: £24K basic + commission
Contact: Tom Spink
Business Development Executive/Account Manager for the Healthcare Team
Ideal opportunity for someone looking to get into Sales!
Are stuck in a dead end job with no progression… or you are a fresh graduate and aren’t sure what career path you want to go down? … What do you do…?
Well, why don’t you join a business that can match your ambitions and facilitate pushing you to improve constantly and achieve what you set out to in your career…
We want to speak to those leaping at the chance!
You would be working for one of the market-leading and rapidly expanding companies within the Market Intelligence spaces. An FTSE 250 company themselves they serve an extensive list of blue-chip clients on a global basis. They provide comprehensive, timely and accurate research reports and data sets to support cutting-edge industry analysis and strategic planning across a variety of sectors; Consumer, Healthcare, Financial Services, and Technology. With over 1,000 directly employed staff, spread over 13 offices including major centres in the UK, US, and India, they truly are a global company.
The Role – Business Development Executive/Account Manager for the Healthcare Team
This is an opportunity to sell a market leading research platform to the biggest Power Firms. The successful candidate will be trained and developed by the Sales Directors of the business and coached through, step by step, the sales cycle, from start to finish. You will be the first point of contact to any new business into the business and driving sales for the New Business Team to follow up with and close. This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to gain experience with the top level accounts and progress into a Business Development Manager role.
- Identify new business opportunities within the most well-known and renowned Healthcare companies in the world.
- Presenting and networking our solutions to C-level executives and senior management.
- Continuously develop your sales and negotiation skills both over the phone and face to face
- Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales skills required in this role, including an understanding of the value proposition and value-based selling
- Achieve monthly sales targets based on new business opportunities
- Manage the pipeline of business from opportunity origination through to delivery
- Work directly with Sales Directors to and help strategically penetrate companies and territory
- Sales experience (not essential)
- Articulate with strong presentation skills
- Highly motivated with consistent drive and willing to ramp up efforts and creativity when necessary
- Degree educated
- A passion for learning as you will need to become fluent in new markets
- Enthusiastic team player
What’s on offer?
- £24,000 starting basic – realistic OTE of £35,000
- Development with New Business team and progression to Business Development Manager
- Quarterly Awards & Incentives – these have included a trip on the Owner’s yacht in the South of France!
- Dynamic Work Environment
- Sociable atmosphere, where your colleagues are genuinely friends too!
- Excellent 1 on 1 training
- Rapidly progress your career – we strive to promote from within and provide a fast track into sales management roles
Interested? This role isn’t going to be around for much longer, so get in touch!!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!