Salary: £22k basic
Contact: Tom Spink
Business Development Executive
Who would you be working for?
First of all, as a Business Development Executive, you will be working closely with the Sales team in order to drum up new business, predominantly with Recruitment agencies – and considering there are 30,000 agencies in the UK alone, there is an almost finite business development catchment! You will be the initial point of contact with all new business and open up relationships with some of the best firms out there – they already have several FTSE 250 Recruitment companies as clients!
Success in the role will enable you to progress up the ladder quickly. The most ambitious individuals in this role can be promoted twice within 18 months – and that is backed up by a great commission structure as well as increases in your basic wage with promotions.
What does the Business Development Executive role entail?
The client is a start-up company where the Sales team are currently 3 people big and the business has ambitions to have that at 10 by the close of the year, so you will be one of the first into the company! Having built up their reputation as one of the biggest players in their market, this makes it an exciting opportunity to join this growing company!
The company is also very Well-Funded – they have just acquired £600K in funding to channel into the selling and development of the platform, so you will get that backing behind you to get the platform out to market, and with huge names in the industry already signed up on 3 year deals it makes for a softer sell!
The client is also priding themselves on having a ‘Cutting-Edge’ service! Having been up for an award for their innovation to the Recruitment market already, the platform you will be selling is like an electric car to those currently using horse and cart, so the software often sells itself, they just need you to showcase the product (and get commission as soon as you book in a meeting with a new client!).
Who would they consider?
Hungry, success-driven and motivated Graduates who are looking to break into the Sales world and carve out a long-lasting career with a company expecting to dominate their market! Those already in Sales/Recruitment who want to make a jump up the career ladder and utilise the skills they have already required but apply them to a far more profitable environment with an extremely innovative product!
What are they offering you?
- Commission – starting on a £22K basic, you can realistically take home anywhere between £32K-£35K in your first year! 2nd Year earnings have been £60K-70K!
- Cool Offices – Brand new offices in the heart of London, near London Bridge and Waterloo.
- Training – you will be trained by those with a collective wealth of 30+ years Sales experience.
- International Opportunities – real opportunity to travel as the business expands into the EU and across the pond to the USA!
- Progression – you can realistically earn two promotions within the first 18 months. Further to that, the chance to run your own team and hire new staff further down the line!
- You Are Heard! – your voice and point will be listened to, whether you have been there a week or 5 years!
This position is a truly unique opportunity and one of the best Graduate positions in the market currently! Get ahead of the game and APPLY NOW!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process. We will prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!