Salary: £25k basic, £35k OTE Year 1
Contact: Michael McConnell
Business Development Executive- Digital markets
Fun? Target-orientated? Ambitious?
Keen to work for a company who works in Sales but is a not cut-throat environment?
Want financial reward and job progression for your hard work?
Then you need to apply for the role below!
The role on offer is for someone excited about joining a sales-orientated environment but do it in a sector that makes a real impact on people’s lives and offers interesting routes to progression and allows you to carve out a career.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be at the forefront of bringing in new revenue into the company through generating leads of charities and organisations to maximise their fundraising efforts through innovative technology. With charitable donations at a record high globally back in 2016 and that set to be broken this year in 2018, you could be the key aggregator behind the tech for the ‘Giving Generation’. You will manage the full Sales cycle from start to finish, from the first call to the close of the deal – so you have real ownership of over what you do!
Working with clients charities such as Cancer Research, Save the Children, The Prince’s Trust and NSPCC as well as lots of small and independent charities too, you could have exposure to all of this on a daily basis.
So do you fit the bill…? Are you…
- Confident, committed and target-driven?
- Have the ability to speak to people convincingly over the phone and in person?
- A go-getter and work well under pressure?
- Ambitious to climb up the job progression ladder and earning further finances due to your hard work?
If that was a resounding ‘YES!’ to all of those, then why don’t you hear about what they could offer you…?
- Working with cutting edge Tech in a fun and vibrant sector where you are actually making a difference!
- £23K-£25K basic salary with a realistic 1st Year OTE of between £30K-£32K.
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Cool, converted warehouse offices in South West London with a roof terrace, break out area and – a stone throw away from a Park.
- Laptop and work phone provided.
- Additional discretionary incentive + Pension scheme.
- Simple and clear route to progression – you can expect your first promotion within 12 months.
There are only a few opportunities left – so get applying now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to prospective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
To read ‘About the Importance of Language in Sales’, click here http://rulerecruitment.com/importance-language-sales-blog/