Salary: 25-30K Basic Salary
Contact: Callum Baines
Business Development Executive – Successful Start-Up building a UK team!
If you are looking to work for a high-growth, disruptive and technology-led business that is transforming their industry, then this is the business for you. You need to be a self-starter, who is ambitious and commercially minded. Someone who constantly strives for improvement and always looks for growth.
The business itself has had huge success overseas and is now looking to build a team of Business Development staff here in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company at the start of a huge 5-year plan and with over $450M in funding so far, the company is set to really take off!
- Develop deep understanding of the sector in order to advise business owners.
- Work with Business Development Managers, and the broader team, to determine our go-to-market strategy in London
- Contact key decision makers in target businesses and develop relations with them. Work with Business Development Managers to establish long term partnerships.
- Demonstrate product and company knowledge in order to push for promotion to Business Development Manager (meeting clients face2face).
- Ensure that feedback from business owners and managers is communicated to the broader business (other functions, such as revenue management and product), and acted on as necessary. Cross-functional collaboration is essential!
- Collaborate with broader team to ensure that the UK business succeeds, and becomes an “employer-of-choice” for the best talent in the market.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or 1:1), with a strong academic record.
- Proven track record of problem-solving and strategic thinking.
- Comfortable with numbers, proficient in excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong record of work experience in professional businesses.
- Sales experience preferable, but not essential – for the reason that you must be good communicator.
£25K – £30K basic salary
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, 5 positions left – APPLY NOW!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!