Salary: £60,000-75,000 base salary DOE + commission + profit share
Contact: Noémie Pavy
Title: Associate Director – Tech Recruitment
Salary: Negotiable upon experience
Are you a recruitment leader looking to step into an Associate Director position? You will be taking on a high performing contract team with a well-established presence in their space, and you will be expected to grow and drive this team forward to breakthrough new brackets of billings.
Your role – Associate Director – Tech Recruitment
- Effectively build and lead your team
- Motivate and inspire the leadership teams around you
- Be involved in the internal and strategical decision-making process, come up with innovative solutions and ideas for the business
- Ensure consistency in revenue and profit across your team
- Manage senior relationships with existing and key accounts in your sector
- Proactively win business for yourself and your team
- Encourage a culture of graft and high performance in your team
- Run appraisals and weekly meetings
- Collaborate with other teams to encourage best practices across the business and promote team playing practices
You will have full ownership of your function and the backup of the leadership team to help you settle and thrive upon arrival and continuously after that. The opportunity to earn well and have access to a transparent progression structure is there. Commitment and loyalty is rewarded through long term incentive plans.
To be considered for this position you will be able to:
- Demonstrate successfully leading a team in the past
- Consistently exceeding targets and driving your consultants forward.
- Understanding or experience of the Workday/SAP/Cloud contract markets would be preferable.
APPLY BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!