Salary: 70-90k Basic Salary
Contact: Laura O'Mahony
Our client is looking for future leadership candidates to step into an Associate Director position supervising 2 divisions. The company is boutique currently (40 employees) but is set to double in size next year so now is prime time to join and grow out teams organically.
You’ll be taking on a high performing term with a well-established relationship with multiple household brand names such as Bank of Ireland, BT, Pfizer & Jimmy Choo to name but a few. As well as building the Public Practice team from scratch.
Due to the vast spread of clients across multiple sectors the company is well placed to withstand IR35 and is an attractive option for consultants coming from larger agencies where they are limited by postcodes and have multiple contractors in the banking industry.
Your Role as an Associate Director
To your team
- Recruit, hire and effectively build and lead your team
- Motivate and Inspire the leaders of your business to drive
- Set and drive the strategy across your business
- Run appraisals and training on a regular basis
- Ensure consistency in terms of revenue and profit across your business
- Manage senior relationships and key accounts in your sector
- Lead from example with regards to recruitment activity
- Consistently bring in revenue and proactively win business for yourself and your team
- Be a true expert in your market
- Understand the markets within your business and the challenges that exist
- Work closely with senior management to set the broader strategy of your business
To my client
- Encourage a culture of hard work and high performance
- Be involved in leading internal projects (D&I, events, lunch & learns.)
- Actively participate in activities that may not benefit your direct team
- Positively affect the culture of the wider organisation
- Participate in leadership meetings offering ideas and solutions to improve the wider organisation
What’s on Offer for an Associate Director
- £70-90k Base with a big opportunity for wealth generation
- Full ownership over your function, backed-up by any support and mentorship needed to facilitate growth and success.
- Clear and defined progression structure, they want you to progress internally & organically to Partner-level.
- A long-term incentive plan rewarding loyalty to the business and commitment to the organisation (the next pay-out is due in the next few years, it’s a great time to join!)
- An amazing culture, driven by ambitious and innovative individuals.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!