Salary: £30k - £50k Basic Salary DOE
Contact: Trilly Martin
AAT Accountancy Qualified Office Manager – Finance Recruitment Company
We are working with an excellent Executive Search firm who are looking for a new Accountancy Qualified Office Manager to help manage their business and resource candidates as well. This position would be perfect for someone who is interested in Recruitment within the Finance sector and but also who wants the potential to make commission from day one but without the intensity and pressure of a 360 recruitment consultant position.
The candidate will need to have the following:
- AAT Accountancy Qualification
- A positive attitude
- A sense of humour
- Some knowledge of Asset Management and Finance
- To pay attention to detail
Your tasks within this role as Office Manager will involve:
- Liaising with the Company’s accountant for approx. 3 days a month
- Managing staffs payroll, monthly commission trackers & holiday allowance
- Managing office events & team incentives
- Resourcing candidates for the Recruitment Consultants
- Writing job adverts for new positions that clients need
- Screening CV’s and finding candidates with applicable skills
The office culture at this company is brilliant. They are a small team of around 10 people currently and very much care about each other outside of work as well as caring about driving the business forward together. The atmosphere is great, each member of the company is happy to do any aspect of the job, there is no hierarchy, the workplace is a supportive family-like environment.
Company benefits include:
- 25 days holiday
- A fantastic supportive environment
- A luxury modern WeWork office
- Travel loan
- Hands-on training from the director with over 15 years’ experience
- Flexible working hours (potential to work from home occasionally) and even more!
So if you possess the qualities needed to be the perfect candidate and feel that you’re up for the challenge, please send through your CV immediately!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
To keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!