Salary: 22K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Harry Coward
We are looking for ambitious 2019 graduates who are looking to kickstart their career in a high earning, fast-paced environment. You will be working alongside competitive and motivated graduates in a social environment that will give you the skills and the opportunity to succeed in the industry as a Trainee Recruiter!
Trainee Recruiter – What is the role?
Recruitment is a direct sales role. You are responsible for sourcing, preparing and selling candidates for your clients. You will need to ensure you are sending the right candidate to the right client and that they are prepared enough to be able to succeed in the interviews. Recruitment is a highly competitive environment, with nearly 40,000 recruitment companies across the UK, you will need to be able to hold your own against other recruitment companies to secure the top candidates.
The reward’s of being a Trainee Recruiter
You may be asking yourself why would you want to work in this kind of environment? The reward and benefits of a role in recruitment is unrivalled! With an excellent basic salary and uncapped commission, many graduates earn £40,000 in their first year in recruitment! Progressing onto your second and third years this will go up and up to £60K and £100K respectively.
As recruitment is a sales role there are many rewards which come territory:
- Incentives– these various trips involve going to Michelin Starr restaurants, days out, experiences, shopping vouchers, landmark trips, etc.
- Annual trips – yearly, all-inclusive trips for hitting target to locations such as (Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, New York and even Sydney!)
- Extra days off – for each year you work for the organisation you will receive an extra day of holiday
- Excellent training – as you will be new to recruitment you will be need to be pointed in the right direction to maximise your success potential
- Share options – after you pass your probation you will be given the option to take out shares in the company
- Charity and wellbeing days
So, what skills do you need to be able to work in recruitment?
- A minimum of a 2:2 from a top 50 university
- Previous working experience (no experience in recruitment is needed however sales experience would be a bonus)
- Plays sports – the higher the level the better
- Resilient character – you face a lot of rejection in recruitment, it is important that you do not let that set you back!
- Outgoing and happy talking to people – this role involves a lot of speaking to candidates and clients, you cannot be afraid to pick up the phone and have fun with it!
IF YOU THINK THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU THEN CLICK APPLY OR CALL 07437 729760 NOW!!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!