Salary: £23k base, £40k+ OTE
Contact: Hastie Pavey
Why work for us?
- Over 5million paid out in commission in 2016
- £300,000 spent on social events such as 5* all-expense paid for holidays (Skiing, Paris, New York)
- 80% of employees hit KPI’s in order to go on quarterly holidays
- 35% of employees earn over £100,000
- 85% of new starters hit their first promotion within 5months
- Dress down Fridays
- Bar in the office
Who are we?
Founded in 2004, since our inception we have grown year on year which has led us to becoming a multi-award winning recruitment firm (fastest growing recruitment firm & the best recruitment firm to work for). The Co-founders previously worked for a global recruitment firm and had a simple vision to ensure all their employees are the number 1 asset within their organisation, to ensure they maintain these standards they invest heavily in their employees with training and development courses.
Other key facts;
- Average employee age is 25
- Average deal size is 70k
- International recruitment company (lots of opportunities for travel overseas)
- Work with clients in the UK and Globally (placements made is Canada, USA, Germany, Switzerland, Australia and France)
- Mixture of Contract and Permanent Recruitment
- Over 40 years’ experience and knowledge
- £23,000 Base salary + Commission (Guaranteed to earn a minimum of £40,000)
- OTE Yr 1: £45,000 / OTE Yr 2: £65,000 / OTE Yr 3: £85,000
- Leading commission structure (uncapped + no threshold)
- 8.30am – 6.30pm(Mon-Thurs) 8.30am-5.00pm(Fri) working hours
What should your profile look like?
- Degree educated 2.1 or higher
- B2B sales experience (preferable not essential)
- High achiever in an extra-curriculum activity (e.g. sports, debate clubs)
- Good communication skills
- Natural hunger to be successful