Salary: £22k -26k basic OTE £60k
Contact: Josh Tustin
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Meritocratic Environment
Want to be in an environment that rewards hard work? Are you money motivated? Then keep reading about this opportunity.
We seek 5 individuals that are looking for a sales career that possesses amazing career opportunities and commission structure.
Location: Central London, Bank/Soho
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 basic (depending on experience) + uncapped commission
OTE: 1st year £40-£50k, 2nd year £75k-80k, 3rd year £90k+
A good mixture of competitive, friendly and hardworking sums up their company culture, which drew so many consultants to them since they began.
They invest heavily in training and development. A well-structured training programme that is adjustable dependant on your ability and which direction you want to head down. For example, after being promoted from Senior Consultant you can either go into management, continue to bill and be a top biller or move into just business development. These are the kind of opportunities available and they want to develop your career with you in whatever direction you see best having weekly one-to-one’s to track your progress.
Operating in the ever expanding and diverse; IT, Finance, Automotive and Change Talent markets they are a proven recruitment consultancy business that has seen rapid growth in consultants and international offices opened. An average deal size of £20k there is plenty of opportunity to exceed your targets and earn good money in a relatively short time.
Other Benefits of being in Recruitment:
- Breakfast is provided every morning
- Unlimited holiday
- Gym is encouraged every lunchtime
- Multiple team holidays a year e.g. Ibiza, new York, Bangkok
- Lunch Clubs for top performers
You will be working with mid-senior professionals as well as CEO’s. It is important you have good business acumen.
- 6-12 months commercial experience (Marketing, sales, finance etc or 1 year in internship)
- Achieved 2:1 or higher at University
- Money Motivated
The Day to Day of being in Recruitment:
- Cold calling companies, building relationships with prospective clients, meeting with businesses and pitching yourself and your services to Directors
- Negotiating terms and contracts with businesses
- Head-hunting professionals, attracting the best talent and engaging with candidates
- Maximising your candidates opportunities
- Closing sales and making deals
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
To read about ‘Knowing Your Worth’, please click the following link