Salary: £22-25k base, £40k OTE
Contact: Casey Coate
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – International Opportunities
Do you want to get into a career that allows you to travel the world? Have you caught the travel bug and want to work with people from around the world? Then apply to get into recruitment now…
Based in Central London the company in the marketing and creative sectors with a dressed down office and even a bar in the office. The company works with clients such as Ebay and Amazon and is the main supplier to many other firms.
The company places between £80K-£100K salaries and is both highly respected and established in the recruitment market. The company has a relaxed approach to how people work and likes people to feel comfortable to in the working environment so they do not work to heavy KPI’s.
Travel Opportunities for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The company has offices in New York, Australia and Singapore (as well as nationwide). The company is looking to send candidates to such locations in as little as 9 months.
Potential Salary and earnings within first year for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
First Year: £22K-£25K (Dependant if candidate has relevant sales experience)
Second Year: £28K – £30K (Dependant on performance in first year)
Third Year: £40K+ (Dependant on billing figures)
Commission: UNCAPPED COMMISSION – your earning potential can be massive as you are not capped on how much you can make
The ideal candidate for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Someone who has graduated from a top 40 university with a 2:2 or higher
- An individual who has sales experience (B2B, Estate Agency etc)
- Some who has excelled at sports and has played semi professional or higher
What incentives can you expect from a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- 4x holidays abroad each year for top billers and the whole company (skiing, New York, Ibiza)
- Company phone and laptop
- Health insurance and pension schemes
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly team nights out (starting at the bar in the office)
- Lunch clubs to some of the best restaurants in London
- Uncapped holidays (you take as much as you feel you need as long as you keep your billings up)
Training for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- 1 week intense training with director
- On the job training and monthly appraisals
- Quarterly workshops with outside trainers
- All inclusive trips to New York for top conferences
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!