Salary: £22-25k base, £40k OTE
Contact: Josh Tustin
Recruitment is a multi-billion pound industry and is worth more to the UK economy than ever before. We seek smart, money motivated, ambitious people who are adamant on embarking on a successful and lucrative career in sales.
We work closely with a number of different organisations and cater for all individual needs. We have everything from your “Wolf Of Wall Street” recruiters that have quarterly boozy trips to Las-Vegas to your “close-knit/family feel” organisations where your incentives are a helicopter tour of New-York.
Location: Central London, Modern offices in Covent Garden/City of London
Salary: Basic £22,000 – £25,000 + uncapped commission
No two days in recruitment are the same. It is not a “9 to 5” job. Different recruitment businesses take different approaches but you can expect the following:
– Generating new clients through business development
– Sourcing candidates through headhunting and networking
– Engaging clients and candidates, meeting/pitching and cementing relationships
– Dealing with salary brackets from £50,000 – £600,000
– Continually selling opportunities to candidates and selling candidates to businesses
People from a variety of backgrounds have successful careers in recruitment but these are the essentials:
– 2016/2017 graduate with a 2:1 from a top 50 university
– Or 6 months B2B sales and seeking better opportunities
– Entrepreneurial, always striving for more
– Hardworking (Must have worked through University)
– Money motivated
– Bright and switched on, possess the ability to think on your feet in a sticky situation
Recruitment is known for its work hard, play hard attitude but it’s not always hungover Fridays, although it can if you want it to be. We have successful relationships with your suited and booted companies and your more dress down culture that we can put you forward to. It is so important you are in a company that suits you and here are some of the perks of the job:
- Uncapped commission
- Award winning training programme (internal and external trainers; classroom training; module based learning; on the job learning, shadowing top billers in the office) leading to fast career progression
- Fun social scene – lunches, sports teams, beers in the fridge, gym, holidays & weekend trips (Marbella, Meribel, Amsterdam)
If you are genuinely interested in the numerous opportunities we have, send your CV through today!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!