Salary: 23K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Brooke Cooper
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Basic Salary: £23,000 (increasing by at least £7k every year)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Commission: Uncapped – 1st year OTE £40,000; 2nd year OTE £70,000; 3rd year OTE £100K+
Company: This multi-award winning company is looking for hard-working, competitive and resilient individuals to join an ambitious and innovative financial recruitment business. With offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Düssledorf and New York, they hold annual revenues exceeding £40 million. With a team of 180 people, they are looking to grow to 200 people by the end of 2018.
Sectors: covering Qualified & Part-Qualified/Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Cyber Security, Front Office, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury. (You will be trained to become a professional in one of these fields)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Job Specification:
- Generating new clients through business development
- Sourcing candidates through headhunting and networking
- Engaging clients and candidates, meeting/pitching and cementing relationships
- Dealing with salary brackets from £80,000 – £600,000 (min. deal size £30,000)
- Continually selling opportunities to candidates and selling candidates to businesses
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Candidate Profile:
- Degree from a Top 100 University (unless you have sales experience)
- Commercial experience in a sales environment
- Strong communication skills and adaptable
- Financially driven and money motivated (you are in control of your own earnings)
- Competitive (shown through sporting achievements)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Perks/Incentives:
- Uncapped commission
- Award-winning training programme (internal and external trainers; classroom training; module based learning)
- Fun social scene – lunches, sports teams, beers in the fridge, gym (2 hours, 3 times per week), holidays & weekend trips (Marbella, Meribel, Amsterdam)
Do you think you have what it takes to be a successful trainee recruitment consultant? If so, what are you waiting for! Get in touch with Rule today!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to prospective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
To keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!