Salary: 22K Basic + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Brooke Cooper
This is a truly unique opportunity in the recruitment market to join a start-up with £60million funding as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. The agency focuses on headhunting finance, accountancy and tax professionals for their top-tier clients across London and Hong Kong.
If you are looking to start your career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, here are the facts:
Package for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- £22,000 starting basic salary
- Uncapped commission structure scaling from 15% – 35% (On Target Earnings £50,000+)
- Shares and equity in the business
- Training from a Director who previously grew a start-up to 400+ employees worldwide and sold the business for £45million
- Very clear and meritocratic career progression (1st promotion expected within just 3 months!)
- Fun, family feel and social culture with lots of incentives such as lunch clubs and company holidays
- The company was founded less than 2 years ago and, at that time, has grown to 16 people so far. Two trainees in their first full year have taken home £80,000+!
Interview Process for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Exclusive assessment day with 8 interviewees in total
- The morning will start with a company coffee and breakfast morning where you can socialise with people in the business
- The Director will deliver a presentation on the company background, the career opportunity and the plans for the future
- You will then have one-to-one interviews with Managers
- Followed by a group activity to see how you interact with others
- You will then get an opportunity to ask any questions and if you’ve performed well, an offer can be made within 24 hours!
Desired profile for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Genuine, hard working, ambitious and career driven
- Confidence and positive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Track record of achieving
- Education: Have you gone to a well-respected university and completed a degree?
- Work Experience: If you have worked since a young age/alongside your studies/in the holidays this can demonstrate a strong work ethic. Most desirable experience would be sales such as B2B Sales, Estate Agency, Door to Door sales, Fundraising, Media Sales, etc.
- Sports: Have you played sports at a high level? Represented a team or competed? The mindset of a sports person can get you very far in this industry
If you are looking to start your career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant in the near future and want to join an ambitious company who will really invest in you, apply to find out more!
To keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!