Salary: Base: £28K-£30K, OTE: £50K
Contact: Casey Coate
Senior Recruitment Consultant – IT and Digital
Are you tired of trying to hit unachievable targets and call times? Have you had enough of broken promises of promotions that never came? Or are you just looking for a fresh environment and change of scene?
What the company is looking for in regards to a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- 6-12 months recruitment experience
- Be able to demonstrate strong and consistent billings
- Someone who is engaging, ambitious and entrepreneurial
- An individual who has the natural drive to succeed
Earning potential for a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- First Year – Base: £28K-£30K OTE: £50K
- Second Year – Base: £50K OTE: £80K
- Third Year – Base: £70K OTE: £100K+
(Base salary is negotiable due to amount of previous experience and billing figures. There is also an end of year bonus depending on your billing figures through the year and once in a managerial position you will start to earn a percentage off your team)
Based in Bank with easy access to the tube the company specialises in the IT and Digital market. The company is not heavy on KPI’s as they believe in a relaxed approach to how people work therefore the office is dressed down with a constant stream of coffee and biscuits with an open bar every Thursday and Friday night.
Currently 50 people big the company is looking to grow rapidly with the right talent however you will be coming in on a warm desk.
Incentives: 4x company holidays for the top billers, best new comers and top seniors to places like Vegas, Ibiza and Menorca. At Christmas awards like Rolex’s can be won but weekly there is the favourite Moet bottles to be won by the top billers of the week. Monthly and quarterly lunch clubs always happen at the top restaurants in London and a free gym membership is always on offer.
Travel Opportunities for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The company has offices in New York, Australia and Singapore (as well as nationwide). The company is looking to send candidates to such locations in as little as 6 months.
Training for a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- 1 week intense training with director (one on one training)
- On the job training and monthly appraisals
- Quarterly workshops with outside trainers
- All inclusive trips to New York for top conferences