Salary: £24k base, £35k OTE year 1
Contact: Michael McConnell
Job Title: Sales Executive- High End Tailoring
Salary: 24K OTE: 35k
Location: London plus Travel
NOT YOUR AVERAGE HIGH STREET JOB!! High class, High value Deals with the opportunity to travel
Do you want to be considered the creme de la crème in High street shopping in the heart of London with the top 10% of business people?
Do you want to work for a company that values you enough to send you for an all-expenses paid training week in America with further opportunities to work in Florida twice a year.
Seems too good to be true… How about an expected 30k-55k A year, Read on.
As a junior sales representative working in Tailoring and suit sales you will be working with one of the industry’s best respected names in the centre of London, working within a square mile of the top 10% earners you know your target audience have the money to spend and you have given you have the right approach there is lots of money to be made.
The company make sure you are looking sharp with free merchandise and even offer you shares in the business after 2 years with the company (shares are currently on a 15% increase year on year). They are looking for graduates, salespeople or recruitment agents with the desire for something different. They have a work hard, play hard mentality and invest heavily into staff training and development to insure a happy and successful workplace for both you and them.
Candidates should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- A school leaver with good A-Levels or a minimum of 2:2 from a good University in any degree subject.
- Commercial/Sales experience is highly desirable. This could include Door2Door Sales too.
- Strong communication skills, with eloquence in the language in spoken or written form.
- Extra-curricular achievements – open to a wide range of achievements.
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success.
- Ability to have complex conversations with individuals who are experts/leaders in their field.
- Having the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
Just a few of the things you could look forward to:
- £24K basic salary with uncapped commission
- Additional prizes and incentives to be won!
- Time split between meeting clients and making New BD calls for appointments
- An extensive training scheme for 6 months, with additional training each month – this includes a week away in Nashville and frequent trips abroad – they invest $51,000 in your initial training!!
- Share scheme available – shares have risen 15% year on year for the past 50 years
- Sociable atmosphere with drinks in the office on a Thursday and Friday