Salary: £25k basic + commission
Contact: Michael McConnell
Sales (Entry-Level/Graduate Scheme) – Exciting New Tech Start-Up in Shoreditch!
Questionnaire only for the most ambitious…
- Do you want to work with one of the World’s most exciting start-ups in the Technology market?
- See yourself as a driven and success-driven character that is up for a challenge?
- Don’t want to settle for a pencil-pushing, Excel-spreadsheet kind of job but something that will excite you but, more importantly, reward you?
Check out the Career move below… it could answer all of the above!
SaaS (Software as a Service) is one of, if not THE, fastest growing technologies around and you could be part of the new wave of platforms to hit the market with our new client based in Old Street, near the trendy high-street of Shoreditch.
The software they have created services the corporate events industry and they have been dubbed, ‘the AirBnb of corporate events’ (and we all know how successful AirBnb have been!). Dealing with large corporate businesses like UBS, Sky and HSBC and integrating the software into their internal make-up so that meetings, small events and large end of year parties can be booked at the click of a button! However, without venues, they would have no business, so the company also need fresh-faced and hungry individuals to get on board some of the finest establishments for events around London and the rest of the Country (they currently have the 40/140 best places to have a corporate party on their books as voted by TimeOut!).
Using cutting edge technology to cater for every aspect of booking a corporate event, the company also boast having created a 3D platform to digitally show what venues look like – it’s the Sims coming to life! The innovation this is bringing to the market, one of their clients retrospectively described taking the software on as going from using ‘a horse and cart to an electric driverless car’!
The Role – Business Development Executive
As a Business Development Executive you will be on the frontline of bringing business into the company. You will work closely with the whole Sales team, including the Sales Manager and the Business Development Managers, in order to generate as much new business as there can be. The Business Development is expected to generate leads and grow their client and venue database.
The suitable candidate for the role needs the majority/all of the following:
- Graduate Education – 2:1+ from a Top 60 University
- A natural sales ability
- Highly-motivated and financially driven
- Fantastic communication skills
- Passion to succeed and excel in their career
What’s On Offer
- Starting salary of £25K, with a realistic Bonus of £5K, so £30K OTE overall
- Potential promotion and salary increase within 3 months
- Shares on offer – 6 people who have been there less than 2 years already have shares!
- Working in very cool offices in Shoreditch – a converted warehouse!
- Ping pong table and pool table in the office as well as the latest music
- Lively social scene/events days
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
To read about ’10 Best lessons to be learnt from Movie Salesman’, click the following link http://rulerecruitment.com/10-best-lessons-movie-salesmen-blog/