Salary: £40K-£60K Base DOE, £80K-£120K OTE
Contact: Michael McConnell
Exciting SaaS Software Sales Role – 3+ Years SaaS Experience Needed
Being involved in a SaaS Software Sales doesn’t need to be a soulless task! You could be working for a firm that will allow you to earn good money whilst making a difference in the Charity/Third Sector!
READ ON & APPLY BELOW!!
The company we are working with are the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software solutions to the non-profit community, including CRM, fundraising, digital marketing and more!
About the role
They are looking for a hungry, proactive and committed individual with SaaS Sales experience to join our high-performing Sales team in London. You will work with inspiring philanthropic organizations such as the British Heart Foundation, the Tate, and the Donkey Sanctuary, to identify needs and provide solutions to address.
You will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead to close, and must love the thrill of the hunt, however, you will be supported by an SDR team, generating and warming up leads for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing new business sales opportunities within a specific territory
- Understand the mission of each prospect and quantify how the software solution will make an impact
- Ensure all of the prospect’s goals and values are delivered through a custom demonstration created by your team
- Analyse and tier prospecting territory to focus on high propensity to buy accounts
- Using/maintaining internal sales tools (Salesforce.com) for CRM and pipeline management
- Engaging with technical and executive team members in complex sales scenarios
- Developing client proposals that effectively communicate our ROI and offer customized solutions for each unique non-profit organization
- Ongoing, self-directed monitoring of non-profit marketplace and competitor developments
- Regular engagement with product management to deliver intelligence on client needs
What we’ll want you to have
- Strong software solution sales experience, SaaS a plus (3 years’ +)
- Understanding of sales methodologies (value selling, target account selling, solutions selling, strategic selling)
- Proven history of consistent over-quota achievement of sales goals
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and to adapt to change easily
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management
- Non-profit industry experience a plus
Why join the team?
In addition to extensive training and development plans, here some of the other benefits they offer;
- Competitive basic salary DOE
- Impressive Bonus/Commission scheme – which will see you earn double your basic salary in OTE.
- Join a team that is looking to double in size in the next 12 months – currently 15 in the UK, supported by a far more established USA arm.
- Large marketing budget to support your Bus. Dev.
- Private Pension scheme, Dental and other health benefits.
- Spacious, Central London offices not too far from Waterloo station.
So what are you waiting for? Because this opportunity won’t be around for long! APPLY NOW!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for an interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to prospective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
To keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!