Salary: 25-30K Basic Salary
Contact: Caitlin McErlean
We’re currently offering an opportunity to join a world leading executive search firm at Research Associate level, following a carefully structured training programme tailored to you, with a view to progressing to Associate Director within 6 years.
You will take on responsibility from day one, assisting in market mapping, researching and attending client meetings with top-tier firms such as KPMG and Deloitte.
Research Associate Salary
Year 1: £35,000
Year 3: £75,000
Year 5: £250,000
The Role of a Research Associate
Responsibilities include working closely with an experienced team on search assignments across the world. You will also research the market, become an expert in your field and carefully liaise with clients in order to shortlist and successfully place C-Level professionals in world-leading firms. You will build your own client base in order to become one of the leading headhunting professionals in your industry.
What we’re looking for in a Research Associate
- Minimum of a 2.1 from a top 20 university
- Drive and ambition to build a lasting and successful career
- European language skills are a real bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough and able to effectively interpret data
- Ambitious with a competitive edge – have you played sport to a high level?
- Commercial experience preferred
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for an interview and also advise you on how to communicate your talents to prospective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, connect with us on LinkedIn!