Salary: £23k base, £40k+ OTE
Contact: Dan Hammett
Recruitment: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
What do you look for when thinking about a new job? Money? Career? Success? Respect? Social Recognition?
If you answered yes to any of those then look no further; BUT if you answered yes to ALL of those, APPLY NOW.
The most important thing about what a job can offer in terms of satisfaction can vary from person to person, but Recruitment will offer all of the above.
Not only will it offer these things but as for a working culture, it’s unlike anything else in the market. You’ll be working with individuals who are all sociable, smart, energetic, business savvy, entrepreneurial and inspire aspiration.
Recruitment: Trainee Recruitment Consultant – The Role
- Business Development -creating new business relationships with clients
- Networking – creating your own personal network of senior professionals
- Screening – Screening potential candidates and assessing them against your clients current/future requirements
Recruitment: Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Our Client
- Sunday Times Top 25 Companies to work for
- Working in partnership with large organisations like Apple on cutting edge technologies
- Directors have 15+ years experience in the industry
- Currently 35 people with plans to double by mid/end 2018 – meaning scope to fly up the ranks quickly
- Deloitte funded 13 week hands-on/classroom training
Recruitment: Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Perks
- 2x company holidays per year (Ibiza, LA, NY, Vegas, Amsterdam)
- Average deal size is 10k which is added to your billings (deal value)
- Up to 40% paid commission on your billings (deal value)
- Weekly company drinks/dinners
- Michelin star restaurant incentives – Quaglino’s, Sexy Fish, Benares and much more
If you feel like you have what it takes to become a trainee recruitment consultant, please apply today.