Salary: £50k basic, OTE £100k
Contact: James Vizor
Billing Manager, US Life Sciences Market
Up to £50k base, £100k OTE
[Role based in London]
Our client is a leading Global Life Sciences Recruitment Company, with regional teams covering Europe, Asia-Pac and North America.
The business was established in 2008 and currently has more than 65 employees working from their offices in London, Munich, Singapore and Sydney.
The business is expected to grow significantly in the next 12-24 months, with a new office opening in New York in July 2018, alongside ongoing expansion of our existing teams.
The US is comfortably the largest Life Sciences market globally and represents a huge and exciting opportunity for the business.
Our client currently has a small team covering the US market from our London HQ, and will be opening an office in New York City in July 2018. They will subsequently continue building teams covering the US market from both our NYC and London offices.
In this role, you will be managing their London-based US recruitment team. The team will be made up of a combination of 360 Recruitment Consultants and Delivery Consultants. The team, including the Manager, will work adjusted hours as follows:
11am – 9.00pm (1hr break) Monday – Thursday
9.30am – 6.00pm (1hr break) Friday
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the profitability and strategic direction of the business unit.
This is very much a hands-on billing leadership role as we look to build out our US business. You will be building a team from the ground up, and the role is likely to evolve quickly as the team expands. You will have full responsibility for the line management and performance of your team and will have specific budgeted financial goals against which your success will be measured.
- You will act as a role model through consistent performance and billings and by acting as a positive ambassador for the company.
- You will recruit mid-to-senior level staff within your assigned functional area of the US Life Sciences sector. You will be a highly-regarded specialist and market expert in this area.
- Using a variety of business development techniques, you will generate new business opportunities and manage the sales and recruitment life-cycle from start to finish.
- You will work closely with new and existing clients to build long-term relationships that result in billing opportunities for yourself and other team members.
- Negotiation of contracts and business terms with both clients and candidates.
- You will be responsible for managing and motivating your team to ensure that short, medium and long-term goals are achieved.
- You will find, interview and select consultants and team leaders to join your team.
- You will drive initiatives to ensure excellent retention of new and existing team members,
- You will create succession within the business by developing consultants through the career pathway.
- You will be responsible for helping team members with planning, monitoring and analyzing their business through regular meetings and performance reviews.
- Coaching, training and development of team members when appropriate.
- You will ensure that Senior Consultants and Team Leaders are appropriately skilled to take on management responsibility within your team and will delegate responsibility appropriately.
- You will take an active role in client development and key account management activities to ensure a steady flow of new and repeat business.
- You will be available day-to-day for advice and input on important business matters such as deal management, problem resolution, contract negotiation, client development etc.
- You will take an active role in setting sales targets for team members.
- You will monitor and analyze performance of team members against sales targets and will take appropriate steps to manage under-performance.
Skills & Experience
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- You will have several years’ previous recruitment experience with a proven track record of successful billings.
- You will have prior experience of managing a successful recruitment team.
- You will have a proven track record of developing and retaining top billers.
- Experience of recruitment within the Life Sciences sector is preferred but not essential.
- You will be able to demonstrate using practical and personal examples the competencies identified below.
To find out more please call or APPLY BELOW
To read about “What its like to date a Recruiter”, click the following link http://rulerecruitment.com/what-its-like-to-date-a-recruiter-blog/