Salary: £30 to £70k OTE Yr1
Contact: Frankie Chantell
Recruitment Graduate Scheme- Virgin Fast Track
We are looking for an ambitious, dedicated, hardworking, target driven individual to join our award winning graduate scheme. This is an exciting opportunity for those looking for a rewarding and successful career.
If this is what you are looking for please read on….
Who are we?
“We are business that aims to challenge the boundaries of international search as you know it. Harnessing the skill, knowledge & awareness of up to four decades of combined recruitment experience. We consistently work to exceed client expectations, and remain agile and responsive within a highly competitive market”
We work in a very competitive market; IT and Pharmaceutical have turned over £5 Billion in the last year. We have exclusivity to most out clients as we are renowned for our impeccable services. Some of our clients are: Coco Cola, Apple, Pfizer, GFK, Amazon, Goldman Sac’s.
We are looking for an elite candidate to start our graduate programme between September-December 2017 and we also have opportunity for those wanting to start in January 2018- the requirements for this position are the following:
- 2:1+ Achievement from a top 40 Redbrick University
- Outstanding sporting achievements
- Academic and Emotionally Intelligent
- Strong working background
- Money Motivated
- Wanting to progress organically with in a company
- Highly competitive
- Winning mentality
- Articulate telephone manor
What a career in recruitment looks like for you?
We take pride in knowing that we offer an award winning impeccable benefit package which demonstrates typically graduates will earn between £30-£75k in their first year.
We train our consultant to be the best at sourcing the ideal candidate for our client’s vacancies. The role starts off with sourcing top performing candidates and then putting them forward to our clients- essentially operating a 360 role.
When joining you will begin the award winning extensive training program which you will be taught a wide variety of topics, such as:”industry specific research, correct approach to take when vetting applicants and the broad variety of methods used to achieve successful account management”
As an associate you will be mentored by the best consultants in the firm, many of which have build long term relationships with our clients and have generated the biggest fees of £500,000+.
The perks of the job…
In recruitment you will be rewarded in direct correlation for your hard work, it tends to attack those who are social, confidents and personable. There are many incentives which drive you to keep working harder and be the best in the field, so you can be a part of the company luxuries.
- Monthly Lunch clubs to some of the UK’s best restaurants
- Weekly and monthly competitions for top performers/Biller
- Apple Mac laptop + iPhone 7
- 5* All Expenses Paid for Holidays/weekend trips- Ibiza, Las Vegas, New York, Amsterdam + more….
- Free Gym Box gym membership (Under the office)
- Team Sporting events such as: football, rugby, hockey, rock climbing, tennis
- Pool table, sky sports, lounge and bar in the office
- Private health care
- Student Loan repayment plan