Salary: Basic Salary 21K - 35K OTE
Contact: Conor Walker
Recruitment Consultant Based in Guilford – Immediate Start!
Here at RULE Recruitment, we believe that you are the key to your own success. Your hard work, determination and ambition should be rewarded. Are you stuck in a dead-end sales role? Have you just graduates and feeling a little bit lost? Is it time for a change?
We’re looking for a bright, self-driven and money motivated individual to fill an urgent position as a trainee recruitment consultant in our clients swanky Guilford office. The highly successful company started less than a decade ago and has grown exponentially since then with 300 people across the UK. The company has won numerous awards for being an incredible place to work providing its staff with a range of incentives ranging from lunch clubs to holidays! Previous destinations have included Iceland and Ibiza!
Recruitment is often overlooked by some for a variety of reasons but if you want to start a career where the rewards are endless then keep reading!
What traits do you need to have to be a Recruitment Consultant?
- Ambitious, Hard-working and Money-Motivated
- You have to show Resilience! (Have you climbed a mountain or ran a marathon?)
- A people person who can easily build relationships
- Sales experience is preferred but not essential
What’s the day to day of a Recruitment Consultant?
- Generating Leads
- Preparing candidates for interview
- Business development
- Responding to enquires
- Face to Face Client Meetings
What are the perks of being a Recruitment Consultant?
- Basic Salary starting at £21,000
- Expected 1st Year earnings of £35,000, 2nd Year Earnings of £55,000, 3rd Year Earnings of £100,000
- Unrivalled training program
- Holiday Incentives
- Breakfast and Lunch Clubs
- Opportunity to progress to managerial position
Are you based in or around Guilford? Are you looking for a change of scenery or need a new career? We’re here at RULE to help you with everything from application to the interview process. We’re waiting for your application now!
To keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!