Salary: £22k base, £35 to £40k OTE
Contact: Hastie Pavey
Recruitment Consultant, 6months+ B2B Sales Experience Required
Are you tired of doing the same thing day in day out? Do you want a new and exciting challenge where you can use your entrepreneurial skills in a target driven environment where you can be in control of your own earnings and accomplishments?
What firm will you be joining as a Recruitment Consultant?
My client is a high-profile firm based in central London, they offer a specialist and collaborative approach to recruitment. They always strive for success and pride themselves on delivering quality over quantity. They run an exceptional training programme for all employees that is tailored and structured with the aim of producing some of the best recruiters in the market
What would your incentives & benefits look like as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Monthly incentives – Shopping Vouchers, £500 cash for highest biller’s ect
- Lunch clubs to Michelin star restaurants
- All expense paid holidays – New York, Las Vegas, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Marbella
- Team days out – The races, Paintballing, Quad biking, Sporting events
What would your first 3 years look like as a Recruitment Consultant?
- 22k base salary
- Commission/OTE – realistically your 1st year is all about earning so you can expect to earn the majority of your commission in the latter half of your first year with a OTE of 38,000-45,000K
- Promotion within 3-6 months to consultant (which brings a 3k pay rise)
- Exclusive training programme, from day 1 you will be given tailored training to suit your individual needs
- 25k base salary
- Uncapped commission, your realistic OTE in your 2nd year would be between 60,000-65,000K
- Promotion to senior consultant (3k pay rise)
- 28k Base salary
- Uncapped commission, your OTE in your 3rd year would be at least a 6 figure salary
- Promotion to executive consultant/ team leader (5-10k pay rise)
- By year 3 you would have a team below you and from your team you would be making commission from the consultants/senior consultants in your team
Candidate Profile of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Degree educated
- 6months+ B2B sales experience
- Out-going and personable
- Highly ambitious with an excellent work ethic
- Money and reward driven
- Naturally Competitive