Salary: £35k-40k OTE year 1, £60k year 2
Contact: Conor Walker
Graduate Trainee Recruitment – Media and Creative Recruitment Consultancy
Covent Garden, London
£21,000 – £24,000
Full Time, Permanent
Fresh out of university and wanting to work in a relaxed atmosphere with people that you genuinely like? Want the career progression with matching great salary and benefits at a central London company without the ‘cut throat’, high intensity, sink or swim atmosphere like a lot of Recruitment companies? This opportunity may be suited for yourself.
Our client is are an organically grown recruitment consultancy company based in the stylish Covent Garden region of London. Their specialising sectors are Media and Creative. Recruiting for internationally recognised brands such as Urban Outfitters, Facebook and McDonalds this company is now solidified its presence within the recruitment industry. And now they’re looking to expand…
If you want to join a small to medium business alongside dozens of other like minded individuals in a non-corporate atmosphere and still make between £35,000 – £40,000 per annum then continue reading!
What will your day to day roles include as a Graduate Recruitment Associate?
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- Telecommunication Sales
- Building Client Relationships
- Candidate Management of Creative and Media professionals
What do you require to thrive in this role as a Graduate Recruitment Associate?
- Determination and Gumption
- A friendly, laid back person that wants to work as part of a team
- Ability to pick up and adapt to a new industry and sector
- Confident and Articulate
- Ability to communicate effectively with people over email and phone
- To be naturally able to build relationships and rapport with people quickly and effectively
What are the perks of this role?
- Transparent career progression
- Industry leading commission structure
- Friendly, co-operative atmosphere with people that care
- Unrivalled, award winning training to maximize your full potential
- Ability to grow the business and reach a managerial position within 2-3 years
Need to start your new career soon? Apply below and this time next week your life could have changed for the better.
Here at RULE we help graduate’s like yourself realise their full potential. We will help you through every step of the process to make sure you are prepared for everything that is going to come at you!
To read about ’10 Things that keep Recruiters awake’ click the following link http://rulerecruitment.com/recruiter-fears-blog/