Salary: 23K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
Contact: Trilly Martin
Legal Researcher Position – Recruitment Consultant
Have you just completed your undergraduate degree in Law? Are you unsure of what to do next and not ready to commit to paying for further studies? Are you ready to start your career now and make some serious money?
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO RECRUIT INTO THE LEGAL SECTOR!
Your degree will not go to waste; your knowledge within the industry will be a huge asset and give you a real head start to know the skills needed to find a suitable candidate.
The perfect candidate will have:
- 2:1 degree or above from a Top 40 University
- Legal degree/legal work experience
- 6+ months work experience in an office environment
- Self-motivated character
- Competitive attitude
- Extra-curricular activities alongside studies
The job will involve; researching the legal market, meeting potential candidates and clients, building a legal network, keeping in touch with all of your contacts, and headhunting the perfect candidates with the correct skill set to fill each role.
What the company can offer you:
- Excellent training within your first year, all paid for worth £8000
- 4 quarterly networking events/ conferences to expand your network
- £24,000 basic salary + OTE (Year 1 = £40,000)
- The opportunity to get your first promotion within 6-9 months which includes a pay rise
- 23 days holiday
- Monthly incentives
So are you up for the challenge? Are you ready to start making money and get a head start to your career within the legal sector? Please send through your CV asap and we will be in touch regarding the position.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
Finally, to keep up to date with all things RULE, connect with us on LinkedIn!