Salary: 24K Basic Salary
Contact: Brooke Cooper
Would you like to start your career as a Legal Researcher in a Recruitment Consultancy firm?
This specialist, boutique agency is looking for a trainee to join their team. Your role will consist of researching the legal market, building a network, meeting with and shortlisting C-Suite level professionals and making sure clients are kept up-to-date and fully briefed throughout the hiring process.
Tools to be successful:
– You will undergo a training course and development programme in your first year worth over £8000
– You will be given a LinkedIn licence
– Fully covered seminars and networking events
– Exposure to magic circle law firms and high end professionals from day one
– In-house trainers and mentor-ship from established senior members of staff
The ideal candidate for this position:
– A degree in Law from a Top 40 University
– Experience of working alongside studies or during the holidays
– Any commercial experience would be a plus
– A client facing, confident, hard-working and personal individual
– Extracurricular achievements
– Driven by success and career progression
Company package for a Legal Researcher:
– £24k basic salary + on target earnings (Year 1 = £40k)
– Progression opportunities to become an Associate or Consultant within 6 – 9 months which includes a pay rise, even more exposure and responsibility
– 25 days holiday
– Monthly company incentives such as lunch clubs, awards, employee of the month, bonuses, 1 company holiday per year
– Working for an award winning company
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
To keep up to date with all things RULE, Connect with us on LinkedIn!